Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: synchronex mark IV

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bragglm's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I was given this camera by a friend of mine but it seems to have a rack focus problem. I showed it to a film friend who couldn't figure it out. It focuses fine if things are near, but stays out of focus at moderate to long distances. Anyone have any idea? I'm stumped.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner MikeBrantley's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2000
    Posts
    173
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see no one else has responded, and all I have to offer is that I have no idea. Except.... make sure that a macro focus option has not been engaged. That would allow focusing on extremely close subjects only -- closer than you can get in the normal setting. I'm not familiar with your camera, but that's my only guess.

    Good luck!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •